Did you attend the James Swan book signing event we held here at Dover Rug last week? If not, you missed out on a great evening, but don’t fret- we’ve got some great photos to share!
Swan’s book 101 Things I Hate About Your House is a hilarious home decor self-help book in which the designer takes you on a room-by-room tour in order to help you build upon the positives in your home and troubleshoot the faux pas your guests are silently judging. Take a look at some great photos from the event, below, and visit Facebook to become a fan of James Swan and his book!
Do you think Mr. Swan might have something to say about your home? If you need a bit of help creating a space you can be proud to show off to your friends, visit Dover Rug today and let us help you choose the flooring, rugs, and window treatments that are right for your home.
In case you havenb t noticed, Dover Rug & Home has been pretty busy lately. Our book signing with James Swan was a major success. And now web re ready to make a major move b literally!
This fall, Dover Rug & Home will be moving to a new location at 721 Worcester Street in Natick! Formerly known as Fairway Bowling, this facility is more than double the size of our current showroom. So web ll have more room to showcase all of our home fashions just for you!
With the help of showroom designer Susan Bradford, our new space will be easier to navigate for both homeowners and design professionals.
Our new showroom will feature:
- Rugs and accessories segmented by specific category, price and style
- Interactive b design stationsb where you can create your own customized rugs and carpets
- And exclusive b design centerb for interior designers and architects to show their clients our flooring, fabrics, window treatments and upholstery choices
- A b model homeb to help customers envision how their choices will actually look in place
- An on-site carpet warehouse with guaranteed installation within 24 hours from the time of purchase
To round out the b Doverb experience, Dover Rug & Home will also be launching a squash-fitness club as part of their new location. As long-time supporter of international Squash, this professional regulation facility will be an additional 4,200 square feet adjacent to the new building to help inspire a healthy lifestyle.
Web ve still got a few months until our official move. Stay tuned to our blog to find out how things are progressing. We canb t wait to show off our new space!
Image from Creative Commons